What is the back-story to the Book of Revelation? Jonathan Kirsch writes about the book that was almost cut from the New Testament, but survived to have a central role in foreign policy and the lives of millions today. Kirsch will join us this hour to discuss his new book “A History of the End of the World” (Harper San Francisco, 2006).
- ‘The Fortress of Solitude’: Making A Musical Out Of Superheroes And Soul Music
- Days Filled With Grief For Family Of Man On Missing Flight
- Study Up For 'Think': Your Turn To Throw Tomatoes At Local Critics
- Edward Snowden Gets Hero's Welcome At SXSW
- When Fewer Than 20% Of Freshmen Finish High School Ready For College, What's The Answer?
- Ukraine Won't Fight Russia In Crimea, Acting President Says
- Changing Demographics A Factor In Rhode Island's Gubernatorial Race
- Officials Seem To Have No Clue About Fate Of Missing Jet
- A Magnet For African Migrants, Italy Seeks A New Approach
- You Might Pay A Lot More Than $95 For Skipping Health Insurance
- Growing Before Your Eyes: Richard Linklater’s Stars Age During 12 Years Of Filming.
- VIDEO: A Look At The SXSW Eco Light Garden
- Art&Seek Jr: 7 Solutions For Your Spring Break Staycation
- Fasten Your Seat Belts. Dallas Arts Week Is Coming.
- The High Five: Attorney General Asked to Weigh In On Plastic Bag Ban
Wednesday, March 12, 2014