Should your health care decisions be yours, or should your treatment options be decided by health insurance companies? We’ll examine the current state of the American heath care system with Regina Herzlinger, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute and author of “Who Killed Health Care? America’s $2 Trillion Medical Problem – and the Consumer-Driven Cure” (McGraw Hill, 2007).
- Dan Patrick's Spokesman: 'The Position For Mr. Dewhurst Is Rather Hopeless'
- Texas Bullet Train Failed Before, But New Plans Are Full Speed Ahead
- Texas Unemployment Rate Falls To 5.7 Percent, A Five-Year Low
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- TV's Gloria Campos On Her Last Night In The Anchor Chair And 'A Turning Point In My Life'
- 'Kids For Cash' Captures A Juvenile Justice Scandal From Two Sides
- Catching Kayla: Running One Step Ahead Of Multiple Sclerosis
- A Frat Of Their Own: Muslims Create A New Space On Campus
- Daylight Saving Time: Set Your Clocks Ahead Tonight
- Malaysian Jetliner Has Been Missing For More Than 24 Hours; Search Goes On
- SXSW: Kleon, Silver and Simmons on collaboration, vision and the ‘genius myth’
- SXSW: How Technology Can Help Reshape The Museum
- Kimbell Acquires Multi-Million Dollar Dutch Landscape To Match Its Dutch Seascape
- SXSW: Julian Assange Beams Into Austin
- SXSW: Keeping data secure, possible ‘killer apps’ and more
Saturday, March 8, 2014