How are tough economic times affecting area food banks? We’ll discuss good will and feeding those in need with Jan Pruitt, President & CEO of North Texas Food Bank, and Bo Soderbergh, Executive Director of Tarrant Area Food Bank. How do controversial artists find support for their work? In the Art&Seek segment, we’ll talk with MK Wegmann, president and CEO of the National Performance Network, which champions artists and performers who others shy away from. You can see some of this December 10 and 11, during a public showcase at the Majestic Theatre.
- ‘The Fortress of Solitude’: Making A Musical Out Of Superheroes And Soul Music
- Days Filled With Grief For Family Of Man On Missing Flight
- Study Up For 'Think': Your Turn To Throw Tomatoes At Local Critics
- Edward Snowden Gets Hero's Welcome At SXSW
- When Fewer Than 20% Of Freshmen Finish High School Ready For College, What's The Answer?
- People Overload Website, Hoping To Help Search For Missing Jet
- Not Spring Yet: Wicked Winter Storm To Pound Midwest, New York
- Health Care Enrollments Up, But Still Well Short Of Goal
- Whole Genome Scans Aren't Quite Ready For Your Doctor's Office
- Delayed Safety Recall May Haunt GM As It Continues Its Makeover
- Growing Before Your Eyes: Richard Linklater’s Stars Age During 12 Years Of Filming.
- VIDEO: A Look At The SXSW Eco Light Garden
- Art&Seek Jr: 7 Solutions For Your Spring Break Staycation
- Fasten Your Seat Belts. Dallas Arts Week Is Coming.
- The High Five: Attorney General Asked to Weigh In On Plastic Bag Ban
Tuesday, March 11, 2014