Digital Fundraising Coordinator
North Texas Public Broadcasting
KERA TV, KERA 90.1 and KXT 91.7
KERA, the public broadcasting organization for Dallas/Fort Worth, has a unique opportunity for a highly qualified leader to join the KERA team as Digital Fundraising Coordinator. Serving the country’s fifth-largest media market, KERA reaches more than 2 million people weekly through KERA TV, KERA 90.1 FM, Triple-A music station KXT 91.7 FM, an award-winning local news division, robust arts unit Art&Seek, and a constellation of digital properties, including kera.org, keranews.org, kxt.org and artandseek.org. For more than 50 years, North Texans have turned to KERA as a vibrant destination for community engagement and lifelong learning.
KERA is currently seeking an experienced Digital Fundraising Coordinator who values the mission of public media and has demonstrated the ability to lead and grow exceptional fundraising programs.
The successful candidate will bring a track record of proven fundraising experience and revenue achievement through digital fundraising efforts. The Digital Fundraising Coordinator thrives in a fast-paced setting and fosters creative approaches to achieving membership growth and philanthropic goals. This position reports to the Manager of Membership Communications.
The Digital Fundraising Coordinator:
- Prepares, pulls and performs quality control measures for an evolving, ongoing series of segmented lists from the database.
- Prepares and sends monthly e-renewals, campaign emails and various other emails as assigned.
- Diligently organizes digital campaign results by type for performance evaluation of digital fundraising efforts.
- Strategizes a digital fundraising matrix for ease in donating, integrating and growing revenue dollars.
- Stays abreast of digital fundraising platforms and trends to best make recommendations for ongoing opportunities.
- This position requires an energetic, creative and self-motivated individual with a background in digital fundraising.
- An eager, ongoing desire to continue to learn about digital fundraising and digital trends, within the public broadcasting system and beyond.
- Strict attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills.
- Microsoft office suite with robust excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce communications for a variety of formats.
- Experience with a donor database software system is required (Team Approach is used by the station).
- Experience with an email client is required (Informz is used by the station).
- Possesses the analytical skills necessary to evaluate program performance and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A strong personal appreciation for the value of public media and knowledge of public media’s programs and services.
How to Apply
Please provide a resume and a cover letter summarizing professional accomplishments and qualifications relative to the position. Please state how you found out about the position. Submit this information as you prefer:
E-mail to: [email protected]
Fax to: 214-740-9323
Mail to: KERA, Attn. Human Resources, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75201
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package based upon professional experience and achievement.
North Texas Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer