North Texas Public Broadcasting (KERA/KXT) is seeking a student intern to assist in the Art&Seek department. The intern will report to the Arts Director and will assist managers, reporters, photographers and editors on covering arts and culture for ArtandSeek.org. Due to the nature of the project, a car is required.
- Shoot, edit and post videos about arts/culture events and newsmakers in North Texas to Art&Seek website
- Assist with blogging on Art&Seek website
- Assist with Art&Seek calendar
- Assist with Art&Seek social networking
- Other duties as assigned
- Editing/production (i.e. Final Cut)
- Word Processing
- Social networking Assist with Art&Seek social networking
The mission of KERA is to serve the citizens of North Texas by excelling in productions, presentation and distribution of public television and radio programming, and other multimedia resources and activities that educate, inspire, enrich, inform and entertain.
- Focused on our mission
- Characterized by dignity and mutual respect for all and,
- Committed to providing opportunities for personal growth, productivity, and accomplishment.
Please forward your resume to us via e-mail at email@example.com or fax at 214/740-9323 or mail to KERA, Attn: Human Resources, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75201.