Tessitura System Administrator
North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc.
KERA TV, KERA 90.1 and KXT 91.7
North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc, dba KERA, the PBS and NPR affiliate of North Texas, is a not-for-profit public media organization reaching the fourth-largest population area in the United States through KERA TV, KERA 90.1 FM and music station KXT 91.7. For nearly 60 years, North Texans have turned to KERA as a vibrant destination for community engagement and lifelong learning. KERA produces original multimedia content, carries the best in national and international public television and radio programs, and provides online resources at a constellation of websites, including kera.org, keranews.org, kxt.org and artandseek.org. KERA has an immediate opportunity for a highly qualified individual to join the KERA team as Tessitura System Administrator.
KERA is seeking a Tessitura System Administrator to manage the use of our internal donor database and related technologies. This position will report to the Data Manager and will support users in multiple departments. KERA is a new Tessitura licensee and the first public media organization to join the Network. The System Administrator will serve an integral role in the first phase of the implementation and Go Live, future phases of growth and development, system upgrades, and ongoing Tessitura management for the business. The ideal candidate is an experienced, dynamic individual who will be a key advocate for the company-wide adoption of the new CRM, and support the technical and business functions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new data structures and standards, including regular cleanup of duplicate records, standardizing records, data appends, contact import, address hygiene and related efforts.
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy and completeness of data and ensure that data integrity issues are identified and proactively addressed.
- Maintain stored procedures, custom views, object management and security access groups.
- Assist the Data Manager and KERA staff in developing reports that meet business and operational requirements, as needed.
- Build processes, internal documentation, and training materials to support each department’s go-live and training needs.
- Provide hands-on training and guidance with Tessitura and other related systems (g., Tessitura Analytics and the Segmentation Engine).
- Serve as an advocate for the successful system adoption across multiple departments.
- Support KERA staff to maximize use of Tessitura, especially with List Builder and Extractions.
- Stay active within the Tessitura community to stay current on new features and opportunities, business trends, and share knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Three to five years of experience with Tessitura.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for Tessitura setup and customization.
- Working knowledge of Tessitura Infomaker, SSRS, and other Tessitura system tools.
- Strong technical skills and dynamic communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to facilitate proactive collaboration with colleagues and partners.
- Ability to explain technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent judgment, the capacity to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to maintain a positive working environment.
- Manage and prioritize complex tasks and workloads from multiple departments and organizations in a calm and professional manner.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and insurance required for assignments/activities that involve work outside of the office. Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Knowledge with public broadcasting organizations a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a 1) resume and 2) cover letter summarizing professional accomplishment and qualifications relative to the position. Please also state how you found out about this position. Submit this information as you prefer:
- Email to: [email protected]
- Fax to: 214-740-9323
- Mail to: Human Resources, KERA, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75201
North Texas Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.