Project Manager — Consultant
North Texas Public Broadcasting
KERA TV, KERA 90.1 and KXT 91.7
PROJECT MANAGER – CONSULTANT (Full-time – 7 to 9 Months)
KERA, the public broadcasting organization for Dallas/Fort Worth, has an immediate opportunity for a highly qualified individual to join the KERA team as a contract Project Manager to assist in leading the implementation of a new CRM system. Serving the country’s fifth-largest media market, KERA reaches more than 2 million people weekly through KERA TV, KERA 90.1 FM, Triple-A music station KXT 91.7 FM, an award-winning local news division, robust arts unit Art&Seek, and a constellation of digital properties, including kera.org, keranews.org, kxt.org and artandseek.org. For more than 50 years, North Texans have turned to KERA as a vibrant destination for community engagement and lifelong learning.
Under the direction of the VP Membership and the COO, the contract Project manager will work with team members/stakeholders across multiple departments to ensure a smooth transition to a new CRM system provided by Tessitura.
- Develop comprehensive project plan for CRM implementation; inclusive of project planning, scheduling, resource planning/coordination, risk management, communication planning, etc.
- Proactively manage any changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and devises contingency plans
- Keep a shared document with a running list of assignments and deadlines associated with the project, for both management and archive of the project
- Provide status reports on project progress to KERA leadership and CRM Core Team on a regular basis
- Become an organized repository for all contract and vendor management in the process, ensuring all invoices are matched back to the project budget
- Drive collaboration between internal functional teams and software vendor to achieve milestones and deliverables, ensuring internal and external deadlines are being met
- Identify and resolve any issues and conflicts within the project team
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer science
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in project management managing software implementations
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and assertive follow-through
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with executives and internal clients
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a resume and a cover letter summarizing professional accomplishments and qualifications relative to the position. Please state how you found out about the position. Submit this information as you prefer:
E-mail to: [email protected]
Fax to: 214-740-9323
Mail to: KERA, Attn. Human Resources, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75201.
We offer a competitive salary for this contract position based upon professional experience and achievement.
North Texas Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer