Annual Gifts of $10,000 and More
Jim Lehrer is a respected journalist and news anchor who began his public television career at KERA during the early 1970s. Lehrer was anchor and executive producer of Newsroom, a weekday news and public affairs program that became one of the most groundbreaking and highly-praised news shows in Texas.
Jim subsequently moved to Washington D.C. and began reporting on major national news stories. Lehrer joined Robert MacNeil for PBS’s The MacNeil/Lehrer Report, which later evolved into The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. Jim has moderated 12 presidential candidate debates.
The Jim Lehrer Roundtable honors Jim’s life-long achievements in the world of journalism and in public broadcasting.
The Jim Lehrer Roundtable Benefits:
- Invitations to events exclusive to members of The Jim Lehrer Roundtable
- Books and DVDs selected by national public broadcasting and KERA’s program hosts
- Invitations to the Friends of KERA & KXT events
- Personalized donor service for station or program questions.
Donors of $25,000 or more annually have:
- The option of recognition on KERA TV, KERA FM, or KXT 91.7
- The option of recognition on our website(s)
Or, please contact:
Executive Vice President for Development
214-740-5432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about including KERA & KXT in your will and estate plan »
The Jim Lehrer Roundtable, 3000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, Texas 75201
North Texas Public Broadcasting is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Your contribution may be fully tax deductible.