Revenue Operations Coordinator
North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc.
KERA TV, KERA 90.1 and KXT 91.7
North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., dba KERA, the PBS and NPR affiliate of North Texas, is a not-for-profit public media organization reaching the fifth-largest media market in the United States through KERA TV, KERA 90.1 FM and music station KXT 91.7. For nearly 60 years, North Texans have turned to KERA as a vibrant destination for community engagement and lifelong learning. KERA produces original multimedia content, carries the best in national and international public television and radio programs, and provides online resources at a constellation of websites, including kera.org, keranews.org, kxt.org and artandseek.org.
KERA has an immediate opportunity for a qualified individual to join the KERA team as Revenue Operations Coordinator.
KERA seeks a full-time staff member to coordinate daily contribution entry into KERA’s CRM, Tessitura. This position reports to the Revenue Operations Manager and serves an essential role in supporting all fundraising and membership efforts. Daily responsibilities include data entry and revenue reconciliation in support of various fundraising teams. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and detailed data entry professional who’s eager to learn about KERA, demonstrates flexibility and enjoys working in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Assist with the daily entry of contributions into Tessitura in support of all fundraising and membership efforts.
• Ensure all gifts and pledges are entered with accuracy and efficiency in a high-volume environment, adhering to deadlines and company guidelines.
• Assist with monthly billing and membership renewals.
• Process adjustments, refunds and write-off transactions as needed.
• Maintain organized backup files of contribution records and transaction details.
• Update donor records as needed to maintain data hygiene and data integrity standards.
• Collaborate with Membership, Major Gifts, Digital, and Finance staff members as appropriate.
• Assist with the monthly revenue reconciliation and year-end reconciliation needs including the compilation of documentation for the annual audit.
• Generate reports for Membership, Major Gifts, and Finance Dept. to assist with reconciliation and donor management.
• Participate in training sessions and testing related Tessitura upgrades and future development.
• One to three years of experience with contribution entry and fundraising.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently once objectives and tasks have been determined while working as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail, organization, and efficiency.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and independently manage assigned tasks and projects.
• The ability to work evenings, weekends, and additional hours as necessary.
• Proficiency with Tessitura’s contribution module, account records and billing.
• Public broadcasting experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a resume, a cover letter summarizing professional accomplishments and qualifications. Please include how you found out about this position in your cover letter. Submit this information as you prefer to:
Email to: [email protected]
Fax to: (214) 740-9323
Mail to: Human Resources, KERA, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75201
NTPB offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package based upon professional experience and achievement. NTPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.