Although no segment of society is a monolith, many African-American leaders are wondering what has happened to their once-united community. We’ll talk this hour with Pulitzer Prize-winner Eugene Robinson, whose new book is “Disintegration: The Splintering of Black America” (Doubleday, 2010).
- ‘The Fortress of Solitude’: Making A Musical Out Of Superheroes And Soul Music
- Days Filled With Grief For Family Of Man On Missing Flight
- Study Up For 'Think': Your Turn To Throw Tomatoes At Local Critics
- Edward Snowden Gets Hero's Welcome At SXSW
- When Fewer Than 20% Of Freshmen Finish High School Ready For College, What's The Answer?
- People Overload Website, Hoping To Help Search For Missing Jet
- Not Spring Yet: Wicked Winter Storm To Pound Midwest, New York
- Health Care Enrollments Up, But Still Well Short Of Goal
- Whole Genome Scans Aren't Quite Ready For Your Doctor's Office
- Delayed Safety Recall May Haunt GM As It Continues Its Makeover
- Growing Before Your Eyes: Richard Linklater’s Stars Age During 12 Years Of Filming.
- VIDEO: A Look At The SXSW Eco Light Garden
- Art&Seek Jr: 7 Solutions For Your Spring Break Staycation
- Fasten Your Seat Belts. Dallas Arts Week Is Coming.
- The High Five: Attorney General Asked to Weigh In On Plastic Bag Ban
Tuesday, March 11, 2014