What was retirement like for the great hero of World War II whose presidency marked the start of unprecedented prosperity for Americans? We’ll spend this hour with David Eisenhower whose new book is “Going Home To Glory: A Memoir of Life with Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961-1969″ (Simons & Schuster, 2010). Eisenhower will address the World Affairs Council of Dallas Fort Worth this evening.
- Developers Hope To Counter Strong Opposition To White Rock Lake Restaurant Plan
- After Campaign Stumbles, Stefani Carter Fights To Keep Her Texas House Seat
- Skylar Tibbits, Young Tech Whiz, Inspires Dallas Students With 'Self-Assembly' And 4-D Printing
- Stars Hope To Even Playoff Series Against Ducks With A Wednesday Win
- In Texas, We Love To Talk And Text And Email (And Check Facebook) While We Drive
- Putin's Chess Moves In Ukraine: Brilliant Tactics, But Bad Strategy?
- The Price War Over The Cloud Has High Stakes For The Internet
- Subminimum Wages For The Disabled: Godsend Or Exploitation?
- Race To Unearth Civil War-Era Artifacts Before Developer Digs In
- Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural Oregon
- 10 Songwriters Win Spots In Richardson’s Wildflower! Arts And Music Festival
- Q&A: John Turturro Talks USA Film Fest Opening Night Film ‘Fading Gigolo’
- Artistic Director Jonathan Pell Will Step Down At Dallas Opera
- The High Five: Dallas Public Library Celebrates National Poetry Month With ‘The Swing’
- The High Five: Emerson String Quartet Performs Tonight At SMU
Wednesday, April 23, 2014