Employment at KERA
Thank you for your interest in employment with KERA/KXT. This page contains a listing of current job opportunities. If you are interested and qualified for any of these positions, please forward your resume and salary expectations via one of the methods listed below. Please indicate the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject line. If you are applying for more than one position, please apply separately for each position.
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 214-740-9323
- U.S. Mail: KERA/KXT, Attn: Human Resources, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75201
- Digital Coordinator
- Digital Designer-Developer
- Internship – Community Engagement – Fall 2016
- KERA Art&Seek News Production Internship – Spring/Summer 2017
- KERA News Production Internship – Spring/Summer 2017
- KXT Host / Operations and Production Coordinator (Radio)
- Major Gifts Manager
- Report Developer
For information about other employment opportunities in broadcasting, please visit these websites:
NTPB (KERA/KXT) IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: The policy of North Texas Public Broadcasting (NTPB) d/b/a KERA/KXT is to fill every position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetics or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions or comments regarding this policy.