Since 1968, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting has been the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. CPB provides essential support for the nearly 1,500 public television and radio stations across the United States, which reach virtually every household in the country.
CPB’s mission is to ensure universal access to non-commercial, high-quality programs and services. KERA is a recipient of CPB grant funding, which represents vital support to maintain our service for North Texas. CPB’s grant helps to provide everyone in our community with a unique source for trusted news, smart entertainment and lifelong learning — regardless of their ability to pay.
We are pleased to provide the following disclosures and information:
- Senior Management
- Board of Directors
- Board And Committee Meetings
- KERA Community Advisory Board
- WRR Community Advisory Board
- Audited Financial Statements
- IRS Form 990
- 2022 CPB Annual Financial Report-FM
- 2022 CPB Annual Financial Report-TV
- CPB Local Content and Service Report
- Diversity/Community Representation Statement