Employment at KERA
Thank you for your interest in employment with KERA/KXT. This page contains a listing of current job opportunities. If you are interested and qualified for any of these positions, please forward your resume and salary expectations via one of the methods listed below. Please indicate the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject line. If you are applying for more than one position, please apply separately for each position.
If your resume is selected for further consideration, you will be contacted by a member of our Human Resources team. Again, thank you for your interest.
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 214-740-9323
- U.S. Mail: KERA/KXT, Attn: Human Resources, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75201
- Department Assistant, Marketing and Communications
- Education Intern – Spring 2020
- Financial Controller
- ‘One Crisis Away’ Reporter
- Assistant Producer/Think
- Arts Reporter/Digital Producer
- KXT Social Media Marketing Intern — Spring 2020
- KERA Marketing & Communications Intern — Spring 2020
- Off-Air Graphic Designer
- Assistant Producer/Digital
- Digital Developer
- KXT Host / Operations & Production Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant — Finance
- Community Engagement Intern — Fall 2019
Texas News Hub Current Openings
NPR, with member stations KERA-Dallas, KUHF-Houston, KUT-Austin and Texas Public Radio-San Antonio, are creating an innovative new system of regional news hubs designed to reshape the journalism landscape – and the prototype is being built in Texas. Our Texas News Hub is hiring for several positions at different locations in Texas:
For information about other employment opportunities in broadcasting, please visit these websites:
NTPB (KERA/KXT) IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: The policy of North Texas Public Broadcasting (NTPB) d/b/a KERA/KXT is to fill every position without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetics or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions or comments regarding this policy.