Friends of KERA/KXT
The Friends of KERA & KXT recognizes donors who generously give an annual gift between $1,500 and $9,999, and help provide the foundation upon which KERA and KXT’s programs and services can thrive. Your philanthropy helps independent news and information continue, now and for years to come.
Please join the Friends of KERA & KXT or renew your support today!
- Invitations to special events with public broadcasting personalities, producers or executives
- Tour of the KERA & KXT studios
- Personalized donor service for station or program questions
- Friends of KERA & KXT Rewards Card
- Issues of KERA & KXT News
Donors of $25,000 or more annually also receive:
- The option of recognition on our website(s)
- The option of recognition on KERA TV, KERA FM or KXT 91.7
Make a secure donation online through:
- Deborah Johnson, Executive Vice President, at 214-740-5432 or email@example.com
Friends of KERA & KXT, 3000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, Texas 75201
North Texas Public Broadcasting is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization registered in the state of Texas. Your contribution may be fully tax deductible.