As a member of The President’s Circle your invaluable support helps us achieve our mission to educate, inform, enlighten and enrich our community. Your generosity empowers KERA to provide award-winning programs that matter, including trusted news reporting, thoughtful conversations and in-depth arts coverage for greater North Texas.
Giving Levels and Benefits:
Visionary: $100,000 and above | Luminary: $50,000-$99,999 | Champion: $25,000-$49,999
- Recognition on KERA TV, KERA FM or KXT
- Private event with national and local on-air talent and Mary Anne Alhadeff, KERA President and CEO
- Minimum two exclusive events featuring national and local producers, personalities and reporters
- Two special mailings with gifts selected by Jim Lehrer and Mary Anne Alhadeff, KERA President and CEO
- Recognition online and in the KERA/KXT print newsletter
- Complimentary tickets to select KERA and KXT events
- Behind-the-scenes tour of KERA and KXT studios
- KERA Member Rewards Card — good for savings at performances, restaurants and other venues across North Texas. Complete Member Rewards listing at kera.org/rewards
- KERA Passport — extended, on-demand access to hundreds of hours of your favorite public television programs. Learn more and activate at kera.org/passport
- Personalized donor service
» Stay tuned, our 2018-2019 Major Gifts Event Calendar will be announced soon!
Please click here to make your donation to renew or join The President’s Circle today! Thank you for investing in KERA.
Lydia and Bill Addy
Jennifer and Peter Altabef
Mr. and Mrs. Harold Brierley
Alice and Dr. Michael Brown
Kay and Elliot Cattarulla
Communities Foundation of Texas
Dallas Women’s Foundation
The Enrico Family
Melissa and Trevor Fetter
Kim Sanders George and Gil George
The Horchow Family
The Inge Foundation
Carol and John Levy
Suzanne and Patrick McGee
Juli and Mac McGinnis
Holly and Jason Ridings
Annadele H. Ross
Sammons Enterprises Inc.
Dr. Ann Stuart
Listings current as of July 2018.
Vice President of Major Gifts
North Texas Public Broadcasting is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization registered in the state of Texas. Your contribution may be fully tax deductible.