Jim Lehrer is a respected journalist and news anchor who began his public television career at KERA during the early 1970s. Lehrer was anchor and executive producer of Newsroom, a weekday news and public affairs program that became one of the most groundbreaking and highly-praised news shows in Texas. Jim subsequently moved to Washington, D.C., and began reporting on major national news stories.
The Jim Lehrer Roundtable honors Jim’s life-long achievements in the world of journalism and recognizes donors who generously give an annual gift of $10,000.
Please join The Jim Lehrer Roundtable or renew your support today! Contact Nancy Saustad, Vice President of Major Gifts, for more information regarding your membership, giving-level benefits and tour opportunities.
Giving Level and Benefits:
- Minimum two exclusive events featuring national and local producers, personalities and reporters
- Two special mailings with gifts selected by Jim Lehrer and Mary Anne Alhadeff, KERA President and CEO
- Recognition online and in the KERA/KXT print newsletter
- Complimentary tickets to select KERA and KXT events
- Behind-the-scenes tour of KERA and KXT studios
- KERA Member Rewards Card — good for savings at performances, restaurants and other venues across North Texas. Complete Member Rewards listing at kera.org/rewards
- KERA Passport — extended, on-demand access to hundreds of hours of your favorite public television programs. Learn more and activate at kera.org/passport
- Personalized donor service
- Monthly Donor Tour
Normally slated for the second Wednesday of each month
at 9:30am and 3pm.
Email Annie Galloway, [email protected], to reseve a spot for you and a guest.
- Fall Happy Hour – Celebrating North Texas Giving Day!
Thursday, September 20, 2018
- State of the Arts Denton: Growing and Thriving
An arts mixer to spark conversation about the arts in Denton.
Learn about new spaces, connect with new faces and emerging trends.
Tuesday, October 09, 2018
Private Cocktail Reception: 5:30pm
Moderated Panel Discussion led by Art&Seek’s Jerome Weeks: 6:30pm
- Private Luncheon featuring Judy Woodruff,
Broadcast Journalist, Anchor and Managing Editor of the PBS NewsHour
and Krys Boyd, Host of KERA’s renowned Think radio program
Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Spring Happy Hour – Celebrating Art&Seek’s 10 Year Anniversary!
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Please click here to make your donation to renew or join The Jim Lehrer Roundtable today! As always, thank you for all you do to support our mission.
Lydia and Bill Addy*
Jennifer and Peter Altabef*
Lisa and Mike Anderson*
Suzanne S. Bartolucci
Lucy and Henry Billingsley
Ruth L. Bison
Allison and Chris Bovard
Mr. and Mrs. Harold Brierley*
Alice and Dr. Michael Brown*
Kay and Elliot Cattarulla*
Communities Foundation of Texas*
Mary McDermott Cook
Dallas Women’s Foundation*
Nancy M. Dedman
Gwen and Leldon Echols
The Enrico Family*
Sandra and Gary Fernandes
Molly and Jeremy Fernandes
Melissa and Trevor Fetter*
Amy and Lee Fikes
Jenifer and Peter Flynn
Kyle and Jimmy Galbraith
Kim Sanders George and Gil George*
Carol and Don Glendenning / Locke Lord
The Honorable Deborah Hankinson
Julie and Ken Hersh
Marguerite Steed Hoffman
The Horchow Family*
The Inge Foundation*
Rev. Dr. Lyssa Jenkens and Ms. Trish Houck
Robert S. Kaplan
Lisa and Peter Kraus
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Kriscunas
Mr. and Mrs. Jim Lehrer
Diane Brown and Don Leverty*
Carol and John Levy*
Rev. Katherine Glaze Lyle
March Family Charitable Foundation
Gail and Gil Marmol
Margaret and John Mason
Suzanne and Patrick McGee*
Dinah and Scott Miller
Janet and John Mockovciak
Susan and Bill Montgomery
Harry S. Moss Foundation
Sharon Lyle and Mark Mutschink
Sammye and Mike Myers
Nancy A. Nasher and David J. Haemisegger
Ann and Ken Newman
Kate and Keith Newman
Alice and Erle Nye
Margot and Ross Perot
Dana and David Porter
Katherine and Eric Reeves
Holly and Jason Ridings*
Dr. Randall and Barbara Rosenblatt
Annadele H. Ross*
Lizzie and Dan Routman
Sammons Enterprises Inc.*
Sogand Shoja and Alireza Khotanzad
Nancy P. Shutt
Dr. Ann Stuart*
Amy S. Titus
Dr. James Trotter
Ketaki and Hemant Vankawala
Vinson & Elkins LLP
Natalie and Mark Weimer
Listings current as of December 4, 2018.
*Indicates membership in The President’s Circle, with an annual gift of $25,000 or more.
Vice President of Major Gifts
North Texas Public Broadcasting is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization registered in the state of Texas. Your contribution may be fully tax deductible.