KERA TV June 2016 Drawing Rules
Support KERA TV with a donation between 5am 6/4/16 – 6/19/16 at 7pm and you’ll automatically be entered into the drawing for the June 2016 Membership Campaign. For official rules and information on entering the drawing(s), read the Official Rules below.
- No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 3 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PLEDGE.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia), and must be 18 or older. Employees and current Board of Directors of KERA/KXT/North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with the above, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- How To Enter. One entry per person. Individuals who call 888-694-6931, or go online to www.kera.org, to make a contribution will automatically be entered into the drawing(s). Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution by clicking here and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions.
Deadlines for drawings are as follows:
- Two season tickets to each performance in the orchestra terrace on opening night to AT&T Performing Arts Center’s Broadway Series including “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder,” “Something Rotten,” “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time,” “Finding Neverland,” “Into the Woods,” and “Rent: The 20th Anniversary Tour!” Plus specials “The Book of Mormon” and “Hedwig and the Angry Inch!” and parking for one vehicle for each event. Deadline – Sunday, 6/19 at 7pm
All entries must be received by the date and time listed to be considered for that drawing. KERA will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failure or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KERA. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KERA and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KERA in its sole discretion, and KERA reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the drawing(s).
- Prize Description(s) and Fair Market Value.
- Two season tickets to each performance in the orchestra terrace on opening night to AT&T Performing Arts Center’s Broadway Series including “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder,” “Something Rotten,” “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time,” “Finding Neverland,” “Into the Woods,” and “Rent: The 20th Anniversary Tour!” Plus specials “The Book of Mormon” and “Hedwig and the Angry Inch!” and parking for one vehicle for each event. – FMV $1000
Winners are responsible for payment of all tax obligations. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Winner Notification, Winner Selection, Odds and Acceptance. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Winner will also be notified at the telephone number or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. Winner’s failure to timely respond to notification, and/or the inability of KERA to reach a winner at the telephone or email address listed on his or her entry form may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If the Winner is not available to redeem the prize on the dates specified by KERA, he or she may be disqualified and would forfeit all interest in the prizes and a substitute Winner may be selected by KERA in its sole discretion. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize it may result in the selection of a new winner. No substitutions allowed by Winner. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, and for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KERA. KERA reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Drawing(s) as solely determined by KERA. In the event the Drawing(s) is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KERA which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Drawing(s), KERA reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing(s). Should the Drawing(s) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KERA reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the problem began.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- KERA. KERA is the sponsor of the all Drawings. KERA reserves the right to change, alter, add or update drawings at any time. The decisions of KERA regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Drawing(s) shall be final and binding in all respects. KERA will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Drawing(s).