As a member of The President’s Circle your invaluable support helps us achieve our mission to educate, inform, enlighten and enrich our community. Your generosity empowers KERA to provide award-winning programs that matter, including trusted news reporting, thoughtful conversations and in-depth arts coverage for greater North Texas.
Giving Levels And Benefits
Visionary: $100,000 and above | Luminary: $50,000-$99,999 | Champion: $25,000-$49,999
- Recognition on KERA TV, KERA FM or KXT
- Private event with national and local on-air talent and KERA President and CEO
- Minimum two exclusive events featuring national and local producers, personalities and reporters
- Two special mailings with gifts selected by KERA Senior Staff
- Recognition online and in the KERA/KXT print newsletter
- Complimentary tickets to select KERA and KXT events
- Behind-the-scenes tour of KERA and KXT studios
- KERA Member Rewards Card — good for savings at performances, restaurants and other venues across North Texas.
- KERA Passport — extended, on-demand access to hundreds of hours of your favorite public television programs.
- Personalized donor service
▸ Virtual Event with Lee Cullum and Laura Wilson on Wednesday, February 10 at 11:30am
In partnership with Sewell Automotive Companies, we hope you are able to join us for a meaningful interview featuring Lee Cullum, Journalist, in conversation with special guest, Laura Wilson, Photographer.
To reserve your spot, please register at kera.org/philanthropy/wilsonrsvp.
Previous 2020 events:
▸ Virtual Lunch & Learn with Bill Young, Vice President of TV Programming
August 18: Bill Young, KERA Vice President of Television Programming, shared a sneak peek of our fall lineup, plus details on how KERA TV is supporting students and families at home.
▸ KXT Virtual Event
June 18: Virtual Q&A and Special Live Performance. We compiled fun facts about our KXT hosts and their recommendations for your at-home music discovery journey — view them here.
▸ All Hands On Deck: Leading Staff During The Time of COVID-19
May 18: Virtual Q&A and Moderated Discussion
Lydia and Bill Addy
Jennifer and Peter Altabef
Lisa and Mike Anderson
Lucy and Henry Billingsley
Ruth L. Bison
Diane and Hal Brierley
Alice and Dr. Michael Brown
Kay and Elliot Cattarulla
Communities Foundation of Texas
Gwen and Leldon Echols
Melissa and Trevor Fetter
Jenifer and Peter Flynn
Kim Sanders George and Gil George
Diane Brown and Don Leverty
Carol and John Levy
Suzanne and Patrick McGee
Holly and Jason Ridings
Annadele H. Ross
Sammons Enterprises Inc.
Dr. Ann Stuart
Texas Women’s Foundation
Listings current as of November 12, 2020.
Please click here to renew or join The President’s Circle today! Thank you for investing in KERA.
Have questions? Let’s connect! We would love to speak with you.
▸ Contact: Nancy Saustad, Vice President of Major Gifts, (214) 740-9346
Major Gifts Department
North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc.
3000 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75201
North Texas Public Broadcasting is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization registered in the state of Texas. Your contribution may be fully tax deductible.