KERA 2022 Winter Member Campaign Drawings
All Drawing windows are now closed
The member campaign is on! See prizes, when we’ll be drawing for them and the contest’s official rules below.
Remember: When you donate or become a sustaining member, your name automatically goes in the hat for the drawings.
Prize: Dallas Symphony Orchestra Tickets for Two
» One winner will receive a pair of tickets to five 2022 Dallas Symphony Orchestra performances. Dates range between March and June 2022.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Friday, February 11, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $1,000
Prize: Studio Movie Grill Annual Family Passes
» Two Winners will receive a Studio Movie Grill Annual Family Pass, which can be used to purchase free movies for you and 3 guests through December 2022. Please note that free movies are limited to one per day.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $850 each
Prize: A Romantic Dinner for Two at Malai Kitchen
» One winner will receive an appetizer, 2 entrées, a dessert, and 2 signature beverages at Malai Kitchen. With a location in Dallas – Uptown, Dallas – Preston Center, Southlake, and Fort Worth – Malai Kitchen showcases a different side of Southwest Asian cuisine. Please note that this prize does not include gratuity.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Monday, February 14, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $150
Prize: A Romantic Dinner for Two at Garden Cafe
» One winner will receive an appetizer, 2 entrées, a dessert, and 2 signature beverages at Garden Café. Located in the historic Junius Heights neighborhood of old east Dallas, Garden Café is the perfect escape. Please note that this prize does not include gratuity.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $100
Prize: A Romantic Dinner for Two at Restaurant 506 at The Sanford House
» One winner will receive an appetizer, 2 entrées, a dessert, and 2 specialty coffee drinks at Restaurant 506 at The Sanford House. Located in historic Downtown Arlington, Restaurant506 features “Inspired American” cuisine using the freshest ingredients. Please note that this prize does not include gratuity.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $140
Prize: Dallas Symphony Orchestra – Four Tickets to Six Performances
» Three winners will be chosen throughout the day to receive four premium tickets to six select performances for the 2022 Season. Dates of performances range between March and June 2022. Winners will be drawn at 11am, 2pm, and 7pm.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $2,500 each
Prize: Dallas Opera
» Two winners will receive two premium tickets to four of Dallas Opera’s 2022 season performances, two tickets to Javier Camarena, a family pack of four tickets to Jack and the Bean Stock, and six parking passes. Winners will be drawn at 2pm and 7pm.
» Drawing window: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $400 each
1. No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 3 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A CONTRIBUTION.
2. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia), who must be 18 or older. Employees and current Board of Directors of KERA/KXT/North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with the above, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
3. How to Enter: One entry per person. Individuals who make a contribution by calling 888-694-6931, or making a contribution online here, during the contest’s drawing windows, will automatically be entered into the drawing(s). Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution here and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Multiple contributions or entries will not increase one’s odds of winning.
4. Winner Selection, Notification, Odds and Acceptance: Winners will be selected by random in drawings from among all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified at the telephone number or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. Winner’s failure to timely respond to notification, and/or the inability of KERA to reach a winner at the telephone or email address listed on his or her entry form may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. The odds are determined by the number of entries received.
5. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, and for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
6. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If the winner is not available to redeem the prize on the dates specified by KERA/KXT, he or she may be disqualified and would forfeit all interest in the prizes and a substitute winner may be selected by KERA/KXT in its sole discretion. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize it may result in the selection of a new winner. No substitutions allowed by Winner.
7. Taxes and Fees: Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners are responsible for payment of all tax obligations. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KERA/KXT. KERA/KXT reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this drawing(s) as solely determined by KERA/KXT. In the event the drawing(s) is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KERA/KXT which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the drawing(s), KERA/KXT reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the drawing(s). Should the drawing(s) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KERA/KXT reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the problem began.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. KERA/KXT is the sponsor of the all drawings. KERA/KXT reserves the right to change, alter, add or update drawings at any time. The decisions of KERA/KXT regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the drawing(s) shall be final and binding in all respects. KERA/KXT will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the drawing(s).
11. Prizes Description, Fair Market Value and Entry Deadlines: All entries must be received by the date and time listed to be considered for that drawing. KERA/KXT will not be responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failure or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KERA/KXT. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KERA/KXT and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KERA/KXT in its sole discretion, and KERA/KXT reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the drawing(s).